When I travel, I take a wide range of digital photos including interesting animals. Some of the critter pics can turn out to be terrific shots, but they usually get lost on the photo CD and I rarely remember to look at them again. With easy and inexpensive photo applications from lifephoto.com, critter pics can take on a very fun life of their own and be quite inexpensive to do.
Making animal photos come alive
I recently decided that some of my critter shots needed to be displayed — I wanted to enjoy them. Here’s an example of one photo I really loved. I turned it into a 12″x18″ vertical personalized poster in just a very few minutes. Perfect for framing! Here’s what I did:
- Uploaded my digital photo to my folder on lifephoto.com.
- I selected “personal posters” as my project.
- Then I chose a design from 6 photo layout choices — some that offered space for typing in a short message or title. Some offered options for including multiple photos on the same poster. I wanted mine to have a title at the bottom. I clicked on the design I wanted and it appeared on the project space at the right.
- On the far left of the screen is a tab marked “photos” which I opened. There was my photo. I dragged it over to the project space and dropped in on my layout.
- I added text at the bottom — with my choice of color, size and font.
- That’s it! I was done and ready to place my order.
Time Required: About 15 minutes
Cost: $9.99 for 12″x18″ personal poster, printed with the same high quality photographic process used by commercial photographers!
If you’re not ready to order, you can also save your project on lifephoto.com and finish it the next time you visit. How easy and convenient is that!
Try it out! I think you’ll be delighted with how fast and easy it is to create a lasting memory with your photos.
Like this post? E-mail it to your friends.