E-mail a Valentine Sweetheart Book to Your Deployed Military Love or Your Honey Back Home — Compliments of Lifephoto.com
And get a print copy of your book FREE! Don’t wait to get this one started! It doesn’t cost you a thing but will bring loads of love to your special someone serving in the military — or to a sweetheart waiting back home.
- No cost to e-mail a Valentine’s Sweetheart Book.
- Make your 20-page photo book online complete with text.
- Just upload your photos to lifephoto.com/valentine-photo-book, add text and make your book in a matter of minutes. No cost to do this. You can even select a Valentine theme for some or all of your pages.
- You’ll see the Photo Book Sharing Previewer build in front of your eyes. This is the same “turning page” book previewer you can e-mail to your loved one — or post on Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites.
How to Get a Free Print Copy of Your Sweetheart Book
It’s so easy to get an 8″x8″ softcover, professionally printed 20-page book for you or your loved one — FREE! Just make your photo book and e-mail the link (along with your e-mail address) to:
I’ll make sure you get your book printed free — you’ll only be charged the lowest Fedex rate and your book will be delivered quickly. (No handling charges or extra fees — just the true cost of shipping.) I’ll feature your book on this blog and use your previewer links to promote photo book sharing and to encourage other military families to make their own books.
- One free print copy per book link submitted.
- Make as many different books as you want and submit those links, too! However, you must also submit your e-mail address in order to receive the Coupon Code for a free book.
- DEADLINE: February 13, 2010 — 5 p.m. Central Standard Time. To get a free print copy of your book, you preview link must be received by this deadline.
- After the deadline — your book and photos will still be available on lifephoto.com for ordering the book or other photo gifts.