Photo gifts for retirees don’t get much easier than this!
Cruisin’ Along in Retirement is my theme. Photos from a recent cruise the retirees took are what I uploaded to create this quick, easy and inexpensive Personalized Note Book. It took me 5 minutes — from photo upload to placement of my order.
Find out how I did it and what it cost…
- Got retirees on your gift list?
- Someone retiring soon and you need a gift?
- Maybe you just need a gift for someone who’s “hard to buy for”
- Perhaps you’re thinking ahead to stocking-stuffer time.
Photo Notebooks — MeNotes — from lifephoto.com can be a perfect gift. You can upload their travel photos or just personal pix of them. The opportunities for creating a theme for these notebooks is endless.
Notebooks are covered in photographic laminated pearlescent metallic paper. They’re spiral-bound and contain wide-ruled notebook pages on substantial white paper.
Simply choose a size:
- Mini: 2.5″ x 3.5″ — a set of 4 is priced at $10.95
- Medium: 5.5″ x 8.5″ — priced at $7.95 (This is the size I chose for my gift.)
- Large: 8.5″ x 11″ — priced at $11.95.
Then select from 10 designs — using one to four photos. That’s it — just drag your photo(s) onto the layout you’ve chosen. Save your project and then order. Your MeNotes order will be processed within a day of receipt and on your way to you within a few days!