Christmas 2009 Memory Book: Start Taking Photos Now
Take Lots of Digital Photos Throughout the Christmas Season
Here is a link to a “turning page” photo sharing previewer of a book that a friend of mine put together last Christmas. It brings back “warm & fuzzy” memories to everyone who views it. Take a look, then we’ll talk about how easy it is to make one and how easy it is to share a photo memory book with family and friends through e-mail and on Facebook or Twitter.
Can’t you just picture your own family Christmas book?
Photo Books Are Easy to Make
If you haven’t made a photo book before, you can’t imagine how easy it is to do:
- Upload your photos to lifephoto.com
- Select a cover type, book size, paper choice and a layout template.
- Let Lifephoto’s software automatically fill the book with your photos — in a flash! Or you can place the photos on the pages yourself.
- Change the layout/number of photos on each page if you wish — or stick to the original template you selected.
- Add text wherever you wish.
- View your book in progress during each step.
- Order your book or share your book by e-mail, on Facebook or Twitter.
Photo Books Are Inexpensive
A 20-page softcover 6″x4″ photo book is just $6.95. A 20-page hardcover 8″x8″ photo book is $25.99. An 8″x12″ hardcover 20-page book is just $27.99.