Make an Heirloom Canvas Photo Print for Christmas Giving
All you need is a digital photo and 5 minutes!
What is a Canvas Photo Print?
It’s a professional quality reproduction of your photo on canvas. After your digital photo is printed on canvas, it is wrapped around a 1-1/2″ thick box frame to make it stand out from the wall.
Your photo actually wraps around each side of the mount giving it an almost 3-D appearance. It’s a stunning way to display a photo you love.
Notice how the flowers in the bouquet wrap around the bottom edge of the photo mount — other parts of the photograph similarly wrap around the other sides, too.
ImageWraps by Lifephoto resemble a canvas painting — but your photo is the centerpiece! These require no framing and a hanging wire is already attached when you receive your print.
Make an Elegant Christmas Portrait in 5 Minutes!
An ImageWrap makes a wonderful Christmas gift. Think of who might love to receive one:
- Parent or Grandparent. A photo of the happy couple or of family members.
- Husband or Boyfriend. Maybe he has a favorite photo of his car, a prize fish he caught, a deer or other big game he landed, his airplane, his hunting dog — or maybe even a glamorous photo of you!
- Newly Married Couple. Surprise them with an ImageWrap of one of their wedding photos.
- Baby’s First Portrait. Create an heirloom portrait for the new parents using their baby’s photograph.
- Quinceanera. A girl only turns 15 once. Enjoy that special day forever by creating an ImageWrap of the young woman with her beautiful gown wrapping around the sides of the canvas portrait.
So Quick and Easy to Order
Just upload your digital photo to Lifephoto.com. Under Photo Gift Ideas, click on Canvas Photo Printing and you’re ready to start. Choose a size from 8″x8″ to 24″x24″ (the flat surface dimensons). An 8″x8″ ImageWrap is $85.00. The whole ordering process will take less than 5 minutes. You’ll love the results and so will the lucky recipient of your thoughtful gift!