Six Ideas for Enjoying Vacation Photos
Keep enjoying your vacation long after the trip — Six ideas for using your photos
Don’t leave them on the camera. Don’t put them away in a drawer or deep inside your computer’s hard drive. Upload your vacation photos to Lifephoto.com and make great photo gifts that will keep the vacation memories alive all year long.
- Prints. Of course you can have prints made. Lifephoto gives you three photo paper options — professional photo paper, eco-friendly photo paper and metallic paper. Each gives you a great look — in a wide range of sizes.
- Wall Calendars. Choose from two calendar sizes, spiral bound. Put your special dates right on the calendar before printing. Make a photo calendar for everyone with whom you shared your vacation!
- Playing Cards. Choose one great photo and make a 52-card deck for your family or friends.
- Posters. Photo posters start at just $6.99. You can make one for each child with a photo special to them. Or make a poster of your vacation for framing. Four poster sizes available.
- Photo Books. Upload your photos to easily and quickly create a photo memory book of your vacation. Softcover books (20 pages) start at $6.95. Make one for each destination on your trip. Or make one for each child.
- Day Planner. Choose from two day planner sizes, containing 13-54 photos. Add notes, reminders or messages on special dates. Make one for yourself, your spouse, your in-laws!